How to Claim your GXP Drop
Tips to get started:
- Once you start the transaction do not close, exit, or stop the transaction or this may cause issues.
- Those who held TTT prior to the last EXP announcement snapshot — 05:33:56am @11/10/2021 UTC are eligible to claim GXP on Binance Smart Chain
- You will Binance Smart Chain (BNB) for gas fees (approximately $0.50) to claim
- If you see gas fees that are higher than normal (IE: over 50$ in BNB) please check that all your steps are correct, as Metamask will display a high gas fee if something is wrong
- Do not speed up, cancel or reverse a transaction once it has been started.
Terms of the Claim:
TTT to GXP claim is open as of December 16th.
- Visit www.nftanywhere.com and connect your wallet
- Once connected, click Drops
- Re-connect your wallet with the eligible wallet that meets the criteria.
- Once connected, if you meet the criteria you will see an eligible claim, press select.
- You will see the amount available to claim in the box to right. Press claim.
- Confirm you are ready to start the transaction, once you start it do not reverse, speed up the transaction or cancel it.
- Sign the transaction to authenticate
- Note * If you are on ETH network, the portal will bring up a metamask screen allowing you to switch your network to Binance Smart Chain to claim. Press “switch network”
- A blockchain confirmation will pop up. Confirm the transaction (the gas cost should be roughly between 10–40 cents.
- Once you have confirmed please wait for the transaction to go through this can take anywhere from 1–3 minutes depending on network congestion. once you receive a confirmation you have completed the process.
- Congratulations, you have successfully claimed GXP! Please ensure that you add GXP token address to your preferred wallet in order to view it inside.
EXP BSC Token Address: 0x8347ac51ec4ef29324591d55e2b585a38b2ead5b
Bscan Link: https://bscscan.com/address/0x8347ac51ec4ef29324591d55e2b585a38b2ead5b